Salesforce CEO Mark Benioff continues his passion to tackle homelessness with another donation.
This time, it’s $30 million.
The money will go to UC San Francisco, where experts there will use the money to research the causes of homelessness, come up with possible solutions, train the next generation of teachers, and help former homeless to become expert speakers so they can spread their stories to possible change laws and opinions.
Benioff is one of San Francisco’s leading advocates as he was one of the driving forces behind Prop C, which voters approved last year.
The money could raise about $300 million to help out the homeless in San Francisco.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET’S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE