Want to take in all the beauty that is San Francisco from the top of the tallest office building west of Chicago?
Look no further than the top of the Salesforce Tower, which has just announced it will host free public tours of the Ohana Floor.
It’s only happening one Saturday every month, and after the big announcement Monday, the first six tour dates immediately sold out of spots!
But according to the website, more reservation dates for additional tours will be announced in late April.
There is no waitlist.
The lucky few who get to take in sweeping views of the city from 61 floors up can choose to do so for up to an hour or take an optional 20-minute guided tour.
Four separate groups consisting of 100 people each will get to tour the Ohana Floor on each designated Saturday.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- ARRESTS MADE IN SF SHOOTING THAT KILLED 1, INJURED 5
- BODY RECOVERED AT FORT FUNSTON AFTER WOMAN BURIED IN LANDSLIDE
- APPLE UNVEILS SERIES OF NEW SERVIES
- SEE IT: GIANT ‘FIREBALL’ EXPLODES OVER EARTH
- INFANT DIES AFTER PARENTS CIRCUMCISE HIM AT HOME