Samuel L. Jackson has some advice for people during the pandemic, and you’d better listen up.
The actor performed a dramatic reading of ‘Stay the f— at home’ on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
The profane performance was a parody of a hit book with an audio version narrated by Jackson: “Go the F— to Sleep” by Adam Mansbach.
WARNING: LOTS OF BLEEPED PROFANITY
Jackson has a point, if you’re under a stay-at-home order, please follow it. You don’t have to use profanity.
He’s not the only celebrity pitching in to fight coronavirus, here’s “Seinfeld” creator Larry David on the incredible upside of staying indoors:
- Semi truck stolen in Novato with donated bikes destined for Africa
- Bay Area photographer achieves dream, shoots NBA stars
- San Francisco expects to continue indoor dining this week
- Marin officials investigate ‘suspicious’ death at China Camp State Park
- SF restaurant owner fears closure after neighbors want parklet removed