A San Francisco business tax for homeless services has passed.
With 99 percent of precincts reporting, the votes were 60 percent in favor and 40 percent against.
Mayor London Breed opposed the proposition.
The measure will tax some of the city’s biggest companies.
Stay with KRON4 for updates on this breaking news story on-air, online, and on the KRON4 app.
- YOUR LOCAL ELECTION HEADQUARTERS
- LIVE CALIFORNIA MIDTERM ELECTION RESULTS
- TIMELINE RELEASED IN DEADLY YOUNTVILLE VETERAN’S HOME SHOOTING
- IS PREGNANCY CONTAGIOUS? RESEARCHERS SAY YES
- $100K RAISED FOR CALIFORNIA TEACHER WHO PUNCHED STUDENT