SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – The San Francisco Department of Public Health released a statement on Tuesday letting San Francisco residents know dispensaries will remain open despite having a shelter in place order.
The Department states cannabis is an essential medicine.
The Department adds,”Dispensaries can continue to operate as essential businesses during this time, while practicing social distancing and other public health recommendations.”
The Department is committed to providing quality health care and services for all San Franciscans, regardless of immigration or insurances status.
- Bay Area jazz community mourns death of musician killed in Burlingame Caltrain crash
- Video shows coyote attack on Los Angeles toddler in broad daylight
- Suspect brandishes knife, arrested for armed robbery in Napa: police
- ‘How about me?’ Man’s Facebook comment puts him behind bars
- 2.9 earthquake strikes near Walnut Creek