SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – The San Francisco Department of Public Health released a statement on Tuesday letting San Francisco residents know dispensaries will remain open despite having a shelter in place order.
The Department states cannabis is an essential medicine.
The Department adds,”Dispensaries can continue to operate as essential businesses during this time, while practicing social distancing and other public health recommendations.”
The Department is committed to providing quality health care and services for all San Franciscans, regardless of immigration or insurances status.
- LIST: Bay Area bars showing Haney-Prograis pay-per-view fight
- Concord apartments have been without water for 3 days
- Union City shoe store burglarized three times in two days
- ‘F*** the Haneys!’: Tensions rise at weigh-in as Haney, Prograis prepare for world title fight in SF
- Billionaire GOP donor endorses Haley, says Trump’s time has ‘come and gone’