SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – The San Francisco Department of Public Health released a statement on Tuesday letting San Francisco residents know dispensaries will remain open despite having a shelter in place order.
The Department states cannabis is an essential medicine.
The Department adds,”Dispensaries can continue to operate as essential businesses during this time, while practicing social distancing and other public health recommendations.”
The Department is committed to providing quality health care and services for all San Franciscans, regardless of immigration or insurances status.
- San Francisco SPCA looking for families to foster pets during crisis
- Trump, Dems clash on boosting mail-in voting during pandemic
- Where will the bodies go? Morgues plan as virus grows
- KRON4 Heroes: Los Gatos restaurant gives free meals to health care workers
- Gov. Newsom ‘not anticipating’ normal NFL games in the fall