SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – The San Francisco Department of Public Health released a statement on Tuesday letting San Francisco residents know dispensaries will remain open despite having a shelter in place order.
The Department states cannabis is an essential medicine.
The Department adds,”Dispensaries can continue to operate as essential businesses during this time, while practicing social distancing and other public health recommendations.”
The Department is committed to providing quality health care and services for all San Franciscans, regardless of immigration or insurances status.
- Newsom: New data show California is ‘turning the corner’
- Second stimulus check: Where Biden, Harris stand on COVID payment proposals
- Gov. Newsom to pick Harris’ replacement in US Senate if elected as VP
- UCSF doctors reveal findings of why some students may be less vulnerable to COVID-19
- Biden, Harris make first appearance as running mates