SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – The San Francisco Department of Public Health released a statement on Tuesday letting San Francisco residents know dispensaries will remain open despite having a shelter in place order.
The Department states cannabis is an essential medicine.
The Department adds,”Dispensaries can continue to operate as essential businesses during this time, while practicing social distancing and other public health recommendations.”
The Department is committed to providing quality health care and services for all San Franciscans, regardless of immigration or insurances status.
- Track star files sex assault lawsuit against Bay Area high schools
- Santa Clara County approves $350M to build more affordable housing
- FBI San Francisco announces new strategies to combat hate crimes
- These are the counties that had the highest support for Newsom’s recall: final state numbers show
- Fresh pizza vending machine prompts curiosity and horror in Rome