The San Francisco District Attorney’s Office tells KRON4 they are investigating after an altercation between Giants CEO Larry Baer and his wife was caught on video.
The DA will review the San Francisco Police Department’s findings and decide whether to press charges.
The video which was taken in a park in San Francisco surfaced a week ago.
Since then, it was announced that Baer is taking “personal time away” from the Giants.
Baer’s wife, Pam, was seated in a chair when the video shows he reached over her to grab for a cellphone in her right hand and she toppled sideways to the ground in the chair screaming “Oh my God!” and kicking a leg.
Witnesses saw the ordeal in the public plaza. Baer, holding the phone, says “Stop, Pam, stop,” then walks away alone.
The couple had issued a statement saying that they regretted having a “heated argument in public over a family matter.”
“We are deeply embarrassed by the situation and have resolved the issue,” the couple said.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- 3 CASES OF MEASLES CONFIRMED IN BAY AREA
- SAN JOSE MOM, TWO YOUNG SONS DEAD IN APPARENT MURDER-SUICIDE
- ARCHAEOLOGISTS FIND HIDDEN TUNNELS BELOW ALCATRAZ PRISON
- MOM RAPED, SET ON FIRE KILLS ATTACKER BY DRAGGING HIM INTO FLAMES
- SAN FRANCISCO RENT HITS NEW HIGH, MOST EXPENSIVE IN US