BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) — A San Francisco man was killed in a single-vehicle crash that injured four others over the weekend.
Javier Garduno Bautista, 47, died at the scene of the 12:01 a.m. crash Saturday on southbound Interstate 5, south of Stockdale Highway, according to the coroner’s office.
Bautista and two other passengers were not wearing seat belts, according to the California Highway Patrol. All three were thrown from the vehicle when it overturned after the driver lost control.
Alcohol or drugs don’t appear to be a factor, officers said.
Check back for updates as we learn more
- Travis Kelce jersey sales increase nearly 400% after Taylor Swift attends Chiefs game: report
- California High-Speed Rail gets big boost from Biden Administration
- Driver pleads not guilty in Vermont crash that killed actor Treat Williams
- Father, daughter detained by Alameda County deputies after false gun report
- Fairfield school put on lockdown due to man ‘touching himself inappropriately’