BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) — A San Francisco man was killed in a single-vehicle crash that injured four others over the weekend.
Javier Garduno Bautista, 47, died at the scene of the 12:01 a.m. crash Saturday on southbound Interstate 5, south of Stockdale Highway, according to the coroner’s office.
Bautista and two other passengers were not wearing seat belts, according to the California Highway Patrol. All three were thrown from the vehicle when it overturned after the driver lost control.
Alcohol or drugs don’t appear to be a factor, officers said.
Check back for updates as we learn more
- Federal investigators indicate they have enough to charge Hunter Biden: report
- Two brothers face life sentences for sexual assault, robbery
- Biden to pardon all federal offenses of simple marijuana possession
- Two Russians arrive by boat in Alaska, request asylum
- Biden pardons thousands for ‘simple possession’ of marijuana