SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Police in San Francisco are searching for a suspect after a man was killed in a shooting in the Mission District Wednesday evening.
The shooting occurred around 4:12 p.m. in the area of 22nd and Bartlett Streets. When police arrived on scene, they found the victim who had been shot several times.
The man originally had life-threatening injuries, but as of 8 p.m., he had died, according to police.
Police have not provided a description of the suspect.
This is developing, check back for updates
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET’S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE