SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — San Francisco police have served a search warrant in the Bayview District related to the case of a missing Uber driver.
Police said police dogs were part of the search.
Uber driver Piseth Chhay went missing on Mother’s Day.
Chhay’s vehicle was found on Saturday in the Bayview.
The wife of 48-year-old Piseth Chhay says police found the silver Mercedes SUV on Davidson Avenue in San Francisco’s Bayview District completely stripped. Even the tires were gone.
Chhay hasn’t been seen since Mother’s Day when he left his home in San Francisco’s Mission Terrace to help a friend.
No other information has been made available by police.Stay with KRON4 for updates on this breaking news story on-air, online, and on the KRON4 app.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- CHILDREN, AS YOUNG AS 8-YEARS-OLD, AMONG 22 DEAD AFTER MANCHESTER CONCERT BOMBING
- MAN ARRESTED IN CONNECTION TO DEADLY ARIANA GRANDE CONCERT ATTACK
- ONLY ON 4: 12-YEAR-OLD SEXUALLY VIOLATED AT BAY AREA 7-ELEVEN
- ANTIOCH MAN DIES FROM BOTULISM AFTER EATING TAINTED NACHO-CHEESE
- WOMAN ARRESTED IN DEATH OF ELDERLY SAN JOSE WOMAN MISS FLO
- J. SIMPSON COULD BE RELEASED FROM PRISON THIS YEAR
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: BAY TO BREAKERS SHENANIGANS