SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)–San Francisco teachers held a mob Saturday afternoon in honor of Working People’s Day of Action.
They were celebrating the contributions of educators and workers around the world.
The flash mob started around noon at Harry Bridges Plaza, located in front of the Ferry building on Embarcadero.
Teachers help up signs that listed their contributions in classrooms.
San Francisco is one of several cities across the county that celebrated Working People’s Day of Action.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SWARM OF SMALL EARTHQUAKES RATTLE DANVILLE
- VIDEO: BAY AREA SEES RECORD-BREAKING LOW TEMPS, HAIL & SNOW
- SANTA CRUZ COUPLE CARJACKED AT GUNPOINT DURING MEXICO TRIP
- FBI JOINS IN SEARCH FOR MISSING 5-YEAR-OLD BOY
- ANGRY MOB BEATS RAPE, MURDER SUSPECTS TO DEATH
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE