A mom and her two young boys were found dead inside their San Jose apartment late Wednesday.
Officials are investigating it as an apparent murder-suicide.
The young boys were ages 4 and 7.
Investigators say the boy’s father found the bodies at their apartment around 12:30 yesterday afternoon on the 5300 block of Dent Avenue near Kooser Road and Meridian Avenue.
Police say the woman killed her sons before hanging herself.
Neighbors are shocked about what happened.
The deaths of the boys are the 8th and 9th homicides in San Jose this year.
“I never saw this coming, in reality, I don’t think anyone did, she was as sweet as can be, I do think it has to do a lot with her losing her job. It’s just so sad I’d never expect this to happen never…we’re all family here it’s a very small place we all know each other and it’s just very sad for this to happen,” a neighbor said.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- SAN FRANCISCO RENT HITS NEW HIGH, MOST EXPENSIVE IN US
- GROWING NUMBER OF HOMEOWNERS MOVING OUT OF BAY AREA
- AMERICA’S MOST POPULAR NATIONAL PARK IS IN THE BAY AREA
- TEEN ALLEGEDLY ADMITS TO SPIKING STEPDAD’S DRINK WITH SEDATIVES
- 5-YEAR-OLD BOY CALLS POLICE ON ‘MOMO CHALLENGE’