Police are looking for two children who went missing in San Jose after a supervised visit with their mother on Friday afternoon.
The two children are a 1-year-old boy, Alexander Penaloza, and an 11-year-old girl, Priscilla Penaloza.
The mother has been identified as 33-year-old Diana Moreira.
Police describe her as a Hispanic woman, about 5 feet 4 inches tall, weighs 120 pounds, has brown hair, brown eyes, medium build, and was last seen wearing a black tank top with black leggings that had neon stripes.
The mother is believed to be driving a grey 2012 Mini Cooper with California license plate 6UWL251.
Officials say she is possibly heading to Colorado Springs, CO.
Moreira has an active felony warrant for kidnapping.
Police are asking if you have any information to call San Jose Police Department Robbery Unit at (408) 947-7867 or 911.
- 49ERS CHEERLEADER WHO TOOK A KNEE DURING ANTHEM FROM ANTIOCH
- PRICE REDUCED FOR TINY HOME FOR SALE IN SAN FRANCISCO
- KIDNAPPED MAN LIKELY FED TO HOGS, COURT DOCS REVEAL
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS FIND 1,000 HUMAN TEETH INSIDE WALL
- TEENS DISCOVER THEY’RE HAVING SEX WITH SAME TEACHER, TELL HIS WIFE