The White House Press Secretary says she was kicked out of a restaurant because she works for President Donald Trump.
Sarah Sanders made the claim on Twitter Saturday.
She said the owner of the Red Hen in Lexington, Virginia asked her to leave.
“Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully, and will continue to do so,” she said.
Sanders refused to comment or elaborate on the tweet when asked by CNN.
So far, there’s been no comment from the restaurant, either.
- IMMIGRANT KIDS SEEN HELD IN FENCED CAGES AT BORDER FACILITY
- PHOTO: DEAD GREAT WHITE SHARK WASHES UP ON APTOS BEACH
- STUDY: MILLIONS OF HOMES AT RISK OF CHRONIC FLOODING THIS CENTURY
- RAPPER XXXTENTACION SHOT DEAD IN FLORIDA
- DISNEY ISSUES SEIZURE WARNING FOR ‘INCREDIBLES 2’