Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer is coming to the East Bay Wednesday night to speak at the UC Berkeley.
He will be speaking at a free event sponsored by the Berkeley College Republicans.
According to the event description, Spicer will be giving a speech about media bias against Trump and “the threat that media criticism of Trump poses to our republic.”
The presentation starts at 7 p.m.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- FIRST IMAGES INSIDE NOTRE DAME SHOW DAMAGE AFTER FIRE
- BAY AREA REACTS TO DEVASTATING FIRE AT NOTRE DAME
- NOOSE FOUND AT CHASE CENTER CONSTRUCTION SITE
- BICYCLIST SERIOUSLY INJURED IN BERKELEY HIT-AND-RUN
- VIDEO: OAKLAND PD CRACKING DOWN ON SIDESHOWS