RICHMOND, Ky. (WFLA) – Police in Garrard County, Kentucky have searched a home in connection with the case of a mother of four who has been missing for almost three weeks.
Savannah Spurlock, 22, was last seen on Jan. 4 leaving The Other Bar in Lexington, Kentucky.
Detectives say she was seen on surveillance video leaving the bar with two men. Police tracked down the men and questioned them and a third person.
On Tuesday, they searched a home that belongs to the parents of one of the men. Investigators also seized a car from the residence.
Spurlock’s mom says it is unusual that her daughter has been gone.
“It’s not like Savannah to disappear like this,” she said. “She is a very responsible young lady and always checks in with me,” Ellen Spurlock told Kentucky.com, who report that Spurlock has four children including two twins.
Spurlock is asking anyone who could have information about her daughter to call authorities. “If you see anything, hear anything, whether it be small or something you may think is insignificant, call and report it,” Spurlock told Kentucky.com.
“It may be news that would help us find her. I truly believe she wants to be home with her babies.”
- Age: 22
- Shoulder length brown/blond hair
- Multiple tattoos including a rose on left shoulder, “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me” on right side torso, “I’m her daughter” on her back.
- Last seen wearing a black sleeveless top and a maroon skirt with heels.
Contact the Richmond Police Department with any information at 859-624-4776 or email information to email@example.com
- MAYOR BREED REPSONDS TO TRUMP CALLING SAN FRANCISCO ‘DISGUSTING’
- TEEN SEEN IN CONFRONTATION WITH NATIVE AMERICAN ELDER RESPONDS
- TODDLER DIES AFTER PHYSICAL, SEXUAL ABUSE IN ‘HORRIFIC’ CASE
- REAL ESTATE AGENT FATALLY SHOT WHILE TRYING TO EVICT TENANTS
- BOO, ‘WORLD’S CUTEST DOG,’ DEAD AT 12