Sneaking up on this snake would probably be hard for any animal to do.
This rare reptile actually has three eyes!
Rangers for the Northern Territory Parks and Wildlife Commission in Australia found the young snake on a highway near the small town of Humpty Doo.
The Commission posted online that their first thought was the snake may have had two separate heads at one point that were somehow forged together.
But they say an x-ray revealed the snake has one skull with an additional eye socket — and the third eye actually works.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET’S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE