PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — Multiple unidentified flying objects have been spotted in St. Helens, according to one woman who said they’ve appeared over her house two nights in a row.
Michelle Gabrielli shared her videos and pictures with KOIN.
She said she counted at least 15 of the strange lights — and that they seemed to fly apart then back together.
“I don’t know what that was last night,” she said. “I don’t know. I can only speculate…it’s an unidentified flying object… that we didn’t do.”
Watch Michelle Gabrielli’s footage below
One expert said Oregon has the second most UFO sightings in the United States.
- MAP SHOWS HOMES DAMAGED, DESTROYED IN CAMP FIRE
- HORSE SEEKS REFUGE IN SWIMMING POOL DURING CAMP FIRE
- SMOKE FROM CAMP FIRE POURS INTO BAY AREA
- PG&E CRITICIZED OVER DEADLY CAMP FIRE
- SEARCH FOR CAMP FIRE VICTIMS INTENSIFIES IN PARADISE