Sin City turned into Snow City Wednesday night.
A big winter storm made for big fun for a lot of folks in Las Vegas, complete with snowball fights and some snow angels.
And it doesn’t look like it’s going to warm up too much anytime soon.
Right now, there’s a winter weather advisory for the Las Vegas Valley.
So not everyone can enjoy play time.
State Route 160 had to be closed in both directions Wednesday night because the snow was so heavy.
It’s back open, but road crews will be out with plows to make sure drivers are safe.
- WHAT PARENTS, STUDENTS CAN EXPECT DURING OAKLAND TEACHER STRIKE
- MEGA-STORM COULD DAMAGE STATE 3X AS MUCH AS MAJOR QUAKE
- ‘BABY SAVINGS DAY’: WALMART OFFERS HUGE DISCOUNTS TO PARENT
- WOMAN DECAPITATED WROTE NOTE: HUSBAND WOULDN’T PAY RANSOM
- MOM GETS LIFE FOR DEATH OF BABY FOUND IN MAGGOT-INFESTED DIAPER