State Senator Scott Wiener, D-San Francisco, joined Inside California Politics to talk about SB 145 and how it has made him a target of the conspiracy group QAnon.
Critics claim the bill “normalizes pedophilia.” The senator says that’s false.
“SB 145 is legislation that ends discrimination against LGBTQ young people on the sex offender registry,” Wiener told Inside California Politics.
- Arizona certifies 2022 election results amid threat of more GOP challenges
- Pfizer seeks FDA authorization for omicron vaccine in kids under 5
- San Jose youth counselor arrested for sexual assault of minor
- All lanes open after crash on Westbound I-80 snarls Bay Bridge traffic
- Idaho college killings: Roommates of slain students break their silence