State Senator Scott Wiener, D-San Francisco, joined Inside California Politics to talk about SB 145 and how it has made him a target of the conspiracy group QAnon.
Critics claim the bill “normalizes pedophilia.” The senator says that’s false.
“SB 145 is legislation that ends discrimination against LGBTQ young people on the sex offender registry,” Wiener told Inside California Politics.
- Stocks surge amid retail rebound
- Family of VTA shooting victim files lawsuit claiming authorities failed to protect workers
- CDC: Nine monkeypox cases confirmed across seven states
- More recalls of products containing Jif peanut butter due to salmonella
- ‘American Pie’ singer Don McLean cancels NRA meeting performance