State Senator Scott Wiener, D-San Francisco, joined Inside California Politics to talk about SB 145 and how it has made him a target of the conspiracy group QAnon.
Critics claim the bill “normalizes pedophilia.” The senator says that’s false.
“SB 145 is legislation that ends discrimination against LGBTQ young people on the sex offender registry,” Wiener told Inside California Politics.
- $15K trailer, equipment stolen from East Bay Boy Scout troop
- Another San Francisco restaurant abruptly closes
- Video: Brentwood Kohl’s shoplifting suspect arrested
- Lawmakers say Congress could strike deal on overall government funding this week
- Sonoma County declares emergency after 250,000 chickens, ducks euthanized