State Senator Scott Wiener, D-San Francisco, joined Inside California Politics to talk about SB 145 and how it has made him a target of the conspiracy group QAnon.
Critics claim the bill “normalizes pedophilia.” The senator says that’s false.
“SB 145 is legislation that ends discrimination against LGBTQ young people on the sex offender registry,” Wiener told Inside California Politics.
- Shooting victim on San Jose highway dies
- How Napa agricultural businesses can sign up for the COVID-19 vaccine
- Facebook says it will pay $1B over 3 years to news industry
- Chief: Capitol assault much bigger than intel suggested
- California Catholic school removes students over mother’s OnlyFans photos