Today a free concert is being held in response to the fire at the Notre Dame Cathedral.
San Francisco’s Grace Cathedral will host the event at 6 p.m.
Mayor London Breed announced the concert earlier this month to stand together with Paris, France, which is one of San Francisco’s sister cities.
The concert will feature performances by the San Francisco Symphony, Opera, and American Bach Soloists.
They’ll also have an organist from the Notre Dame Cathedral.
The concert is free and open to the public.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE
- DIRT BIKE RIDERS CAUGHT SPEEDING IN OAKLAND
- IT’S LEGAL FOR MEAT TO HAVE TRACE AMOUNTS OF FECAL MATTER
- SF HOME TO HIGHEST AVERAGE GAS PRICE IN US
- TARGET LAUNCHES CAR SEAT TRADE-IN EVENT