One in four Americans has student loan debt, each contributing to the national total of over $1.52 trillion.
Most student borrowers will pay off their loans in their 40s through traditional methods, delaying retirement and homeownership.
Meanwhile, 2.5 million students in the United States have turned to Sugar Daddies to fund their education.
This week, SeekingArrangement, the world’s largest Sugar Daddy dating site released its annual report of the Fastest Growing Sugar Babies Schools. San Francisco State University was ranked 14th in the country.
In 2018, 154 students from the university joined the site, bringing the total of Sugar Babies at SFSU to 510.
Over 2.5 million of the 20 million members on the world’s largest Sugar Daddy dating site are American college students.
The average yearly cost of tuition and fees at a public, four-year institution has more than doubled since 2001 to $9,510, according to the College Board. Factoring in room and board, which can cost more than tuition itself, it’s no wonder that 44 million Americans are being crushed by the weight of debt, according to a press release by SeekingArrangement.
With an average monthly allowance of $3,000, student Sugar Babies can pay off tuition in about three months, leaving many with the ability to focus on achieving an education, according to the report.
“Over the past three administrations, the overall cost of attending college has more than doubled. Students are tired of hearing politicians campaign on the importance of education, job growth, and opportunity-just to leave promises on the convention floor,” says Brandon Wade, Founder and CEO of SeekingArrangement. “The numbers speak for themselves. Of the four million students on SeekingArrangement, more than 62 percent attend college in the U.S.”
Here’s the full list of the fastest sugar baby schools across the county:
- Georgia State University
- University of Central Florida
- University of Alabama
- Florida State University
- University of Florida
- Rutgers University
- California State University, Fullerton
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- University of North Texas
- University of Missouri
- West Virginia University
- University of Cincinnati
- University of Southern California
- San Francisco State University
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Columbia University
- New York University
- University of North Carolina
- University of Texas, San Antonio
- Colorado State University
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- COLLEGE CHEATING SCANDAL: 13 BAY AREA PARENTS CHARGED
- FATHER OF MURDER VICTIM SPEAKS AFTER DEATH ROW EXECUTIONS HALTED
- MOSQUE SHOOTER ID’D AS WHITE SUPREMACIST ANGRY AT IMMIGRANTS
- BRIDE FINDS HIDDEN MESSAGE FROM HER LATE MOTHER ON WEDDING HEELS
- PD: TEEN KILLS GIRLFRIEND’S PUPPY AFTER SHE DIDN’T COME HOME ON TIME