A shelter-in-place advisory has been lifted at San Francisco State University and a suspect is in custody, university officials announced Monday morning.
The shelter-in-place was issued just after 10 a.m. for the SF State Humanities and Creative Arts Building.
Earlier, SFSU had tweeted people to “stay clear of the area of Tapia Drive due to police activity.”
University officials later said the shelter-in-place had been lifted and the area is clear.
Officials said no weapons were involved.
No other information was immediately available.
Check back for updates.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE
- DIRT BIKE RIDERS CAUGHT SPEEDING IN OAKLAND
- IT’S LEGAL FOR MEAT TO HAVE TRACE AMOUNTS OF FECAL MATTER
- SF HOME TO HIGHEST AVERAGE GAS PRICE IN US
- TARGET LAUNCHES CAR SEAT TRADE-IN EVENT