UPDATE: The gas leak has been resolved and the shelter in place has been lifted. No injuries reported.
SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — San Francisco Fire has issued a shelter-in-place due to a gas main break in the city’s Castro District Tuesday.
The shelter-in-place was issued for the area of 20th and Douglas Street, SFFD said on Twitter at around 11:45 a.m.
Fire officials advise to stay inside and close windows to minimize exposure to gas.
Further details are unavailable at this time.Stay with KRON4 News for updates
Shelter in Place in the Area of 20th and Douglas Street due to gas main break. Stay inside and close windows to minimize exposure to gas. pic.twitter.com/URZepdwOxI
— San Francisco Fire (@sffdpio) June 20, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- FATHER KILLS HIS 2 CHILDREN, HANGS HIMSELF IN SANTA ROSA
- 4-ALARM GRASS FIRE THREATENING HOMES IN MORAGA
- MAN FOUND KILLED NEAR SOUTH SAN JOSE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- PROSECUTORS: SANTA CRUZ DOCTOR WANTED TO IMPREGNATE WOMEN
- MAN KILLED IN CONCORD SHOOTING IDENTIFIED
- US STUDENT FREED BY NORTH KOREA HAS DIED AT 22
- BAY AREA TEMPS HIT RECORD HIGHS