After a short break, the wet weather returned to the Bay Area Saturday.
Forecast rainfall amounts are not expected to bring renewed flooding to mainstream rivers.
The showers will linger through Saturday night into Sunday.
There’s a possibility that another Atmospheric River will move into the region Tuesday and Wednesday bringing heavier rain.
Here is a look at the timeline for the next #AtmosphericRiver in the #BayArea The upcoming storm is set to arrive early Tuesday afternoon with widespread light-moderate showers through Wednesday night. Could raise river levels in the #NorthBay, details @kron4news 8 and 10 PM pic.twitter.com/ZxNm5O1OYP— Mabrisa Rodriguez (@MabrisaWX) March 3, 2019
- RUSSIAN RIVER FLOODS 2K HOMES, BUSINESSES IN SONOMA COUNTY
- BAY AREA RESIDENTS DITCHING HIGH COST OF LIVING, MOVING AWAY
- PARENT WARNING: ‘MOMO CHALLENGE’ TARGETING KIDS ONLINE
- 2 ARRESTED IN BUFFET BRAWL OVER CRAB LEGS
- MAN ARRESTED FOR RAPING GIRL IN HALF MOON BAY