A man in New Jersey has received more than 15,000 messages and calls, wishing him a happy birthday and it’s all thanks to an elaborate prank put together by his sons.
A lot of billboards may be easy to pass by but this one?
“Wish my dad happy birthday.” It even included their dad’s phone number.
The billboard is the work of Chris Ferry and his brother Mike, who live in Palm Beach County.
Their dad, also Chris, just left Palm Beach to move back to New Jersey.
That’s where the billboard went up — a week before dad’s 62nd birthday.
It went up Thursday morning and within minutes, their dad got the first text saying happy birthday.
He texted back saying, “who are you?” The response, “My name is Nick.”
Since then, the texts, the calls have been nonstop.
Some people sing happy birthday, others talk about their own fathers, but the birthday wishes just to keep coming.
Of course, the question now is if this is for the 62nd birthday, what do you do for 63?
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- COLLEGE CHEATING SCANDAL: ACTORS, STANFORD COACH CHARGED
- SUSPECT ARRESTED IN STABBING DEATH OF SAN JOSE MOTHER
- FACEBOOK SAYS SOME QUIZZES WERE GUISE TO HACK YOUR ACCOUNT
- TRUMP SAYS ‘AIRPLANES ARE BECOMING FAR TOO COMPLEX TO FLY’
- WATCH: HUNDREDS OF TACOS RAIN DOWN ON VISITORS IN TEXAS