The woman dubbed “South Park Susan” voluntarily turned herself in to the authorities this weekend.
North Carolina police say Susan Westwood is charged with misuse of the 911 system, as well as two counts of communicating threats and two counts of simple assault.
She was later released on bond.
Last month, Westwood was recorded on video allegedly harassing two sisters in the Charlotte area.
The women, Leisa and Marry Garris, had called AAA to jumpstart their car which had broken down.
As the Garris sisters were leaving, Westwood started to hurl insults at them, saying they were “trying to cause a problem.”
The video went viral shortly afterwards.
- 49ERS CHEERLEADER WHO TOOK A KNEE DURING ANTHEM FROM ANTIOCH
- PRICE REDUCED FOR TINY HOME FOR SALE IN SAN FRANCISCO
- KIDNAPPED MAN LIKELY FED TO HOGS, COURT DOCS REVEAL
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS FIND 1,000 HUMAN TEETH INSIDE WALL
- TEENS DISCOVER THEY’RE HAVING SEX WITH SAME TEACHER, TELL HIS WIFE