(KRON) – A Spare the Air Alert banning wood burning will be in effect through at least Monday, September 28th.
Wildfire smoke from the Glass Fire in Napa County that began overnight will continue to impact the North Bay, according to Air Quality officials.
Bay Area residents are encouraged to limit time outdoors during the hottest part of the day.
During a Spare the Air Alert, it’s illegal for residents and businesses to use their fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, outdoor fire pits or any other wood-burning devices.
To find out you current air quality conditions, click here.
- Police Chief: Los Angeles to hit grim crime milestone
- World Series: How to get your free taco after stolen base
- Red Flag Warning issued for parts of Bay Area
- OxyContin maker Purdue Pharma to plead to 3 criminal charges
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump campaigns in NC; Presidential Debate preparations