SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – A Winter Spare the Air Alert is in effect for Saturday and Sunday.
Due to cold overnight temperatures combined with light winds, air quality is expected to be unhealthy.
The alert bans burning wood, manufactured fire logs or any other solid fuel, both indoors and outdoors for 24 hours.
- Video released of San Jose police officers shooting, killing unarmed man
- LeBron shows respect to Curry after NBA All-Star Weekend
- No. 4 Stanford routs No. 9 UCLA to win Pac 12 title
- Mobile COVID-19 site vaccinates underserved communities in the East Bay
- Authorities search California field for 2 missing boys