SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – A Winter Spare the Air Alert is in effect for Saturday and Sunday.
Due to cold overnight temperatures combined with light winds, air quality is expected to be unhealthy.
The alert bans burning wood, manufactured fire logs or any other solid fuel, both indoors and outdoors for 24 hours.
- W. Kamau Bell discusses current state of US following death of George Floyd
- George Floyd protest held in downtown San Rafael
- The Latest: Protesters start fires near White House
- Looters hit stores at Walnut Creek’s Broadway Plaza
- Video shows handful of officers take a knee at San Jose protest