Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts because the rain returns on Tuesday.
Spring-like temperatures will kick off the work week Monday with temperatures in the 60s before showers move in Tuesday night.
Happy #StPatricksDay #BayArea Seeing a lot of green in #Sunol thanks to all of the wet weather from this Winter. Spring-like temperatures continue to start off your work week Monday before #SpringShowers return as early as Tuesday night. Details on the changes @kron4news 8 & 10PM pic.twitter.com/btSzwtTtw4— Mabrisa Rodriguez (@MabrisaWX) March 17, 2019
You can always keep track of current weather conditions here.
- COLLEGE CHEATING SCANDAL: 13 BAY AREA PARENTS CHARGED
- FATHER OF MURDER VICTIM SPEAKS AFTER DEATH ROW EXECUTIONS HALTED
- MOSQUE SHOOTER ID’D AS WHITE SUPREMACIST ANGRY AT IMMIGRANTS
- BRIDE FINDS HIDDEN MESSAGE FROM HER LATE MOTHER ON WEDDING HEELS
- PD: TEEN KILLS GIRLFRIEND’S PUPPY AFTER SHE DIDN’T COME HOME ON TIME