STANFORD, Calif. (KRON) — Stanford University has canceled all in-class courses for the remainder of the winter quarter due to coronavirus concerns, the university announced Friday.
For the final two weeks of the winter quarter, classes will not meet in person but will move to online formats.
Large group events will also be canceled or adjusted.
The university says it is actively monitoring the local and global health situation and is taking precautionary measures in an effort to help limit the spread of COVID-19.
More information can be found here.
Latest News Headlines:
- ‘Staggering’ taxpayer fraud sent millions in jobless funds to California inmates
- Officials eye mid-December for COVID-19 vaccine distributions
- Sunbeam recalls 940,000 crock-pots ahead of Thanksgiving due to burn risk
- Biden’s first Cabinet picks diverse, historic
- Lawmakers push to pass COVID-19 relief bill before the end of the year