Starbucks has a plan for reopening after last month’s coronavirus closures.
The company is adopting a ‘monitor and adapt’ strategy to re-open certain cafes.
CEO Kevin Johnson addressed employees in an open letter.
He wrote that “Every community will continue to monitor the covid-19 situation and decide when to fully reopen their cafes depending on local conditions.”
Johnson also wrote the company has developed a so-called “data-rich dashboard” that aggregates government data on confirmed cases and trends.
Currently, some U.S. locations have shifted to drive-through only.
Others offer entryway pickup, curbside delivery and at-home delivery.
- Prince Harry to attend Phillip’s funeral, Meghan to stay home
- Some GOP-led states target abortions done through medication
- Rare elk population declining due to drought conditions
- Here’s a list of SFUSD schools reopening for in-person learning Monday
- Sen. Padilla joins Inside California Politics for exclusive town hall