ALAMEDA COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) — More and more schools in the Bay Area and beyond are closing down due to coronavirus concerns.
These measures are worrying families whose kids rely on school for meals, or as a means of child care.
But the Bay Area’s favorite couple is taking things under their own hands during a very difficult time. Steph and Ayesha Curry have donated to the Alameda County Community Food Bank to ensure that every child has access to the food that they need.
The donation was made through Eat. Learn. Play., which is the dynamic couple’s foundation located in Oakland.
Steph and Ayesha made the announcement with a video posted to Twitter.
The couple hopes other will join and donate.
For more information on how to contribute, click here.
Latest News Headlines:
- Former NFL star killed in New York plane crash
- 13-foot-long python survives five months eating cats in Oklahoma trailer park
- More in new poll likely to see Biden as too old compared to Trump
- At least one dead after crash on eastbound I-80 at Napa-Solano boundary
- Cohen deposition suggests Trump wanted to inflate net worth to be ‘higher on the Forbes list’