ALAMEDA COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) — More and more schools in the Bay Area and beyond are closing down due to coronavirus concerns.
These measures are worrying families whose kids rely on school for meals, or as a means of child care.
But the Bay Area’s favorite couple is taking things under their own hands during a very difficult time. Steph and Ayesha Curry have donated to the Alameda County Community Food Bank to ensure that every child has access to the food that they need.
The donation was made through Eat. Learn. Play., which is the dynamic couple’s foundation located in Oakland.
Steph and Ayesha made the announcement with a video posted to Twitter.
The couple hopes other will join and donate.
For more information on how to contribute, click here.
Latest News Headlines:
- Biden, Republicans praise CDC decision to ease mask requirements
- House GOP elects Trump defender Elise Stefanik to No. 3 post
- Mexico’s use of soldiers to stem migrant flow to U.S. will lead to abuse, experts say
- Carole Baskin offers $5,000 reward for missing tiger in Houston
- Fully vaccinated Bill Maher tests positive for COVID-19