Warriors star Steph Curry has revealed a special Curry 6 shoe in honor of International Women’s Day.
It was designed by 9-year-old Riley Morrison from Napa.
She’s the girl who wrote a letter to Curry, expressing frustration that Curry’s shoes were not offered for girls.
Curry kept his promise to deliver a shoe inspired by Riley.
Curry asked Riley to add her personal touch to the design.
It has a blend of deep purple and white.
The Sockliner features two girls playing basketball, surrounded by the words “Be Fearless,””Girl Power,” “Be The Change,” “Girls Hoop Too,” and “Rock the Curry’s.”
The shoes are on sale now.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- 3 CASES OF MEASLES CONFIRMED IN BAY AREA
- SAN JOSE MOM, TWO YOUNG SONS DEAD IN APPARENT MURDER-SUICIDE
- ARCHAEOLOGISTS FIND HIDDEN TUNNELS BELOW ALCATRAZ PRISON
- MOM RAPED, SET ON FIRE KILLS ATTACKER BY DRAGGING HIM INTO FLAMES
- SAN FRANCISCO RENT HITS NEW HIGH, MOST EXPENSIVE IN US