The #InMyFeelings challenge that is sweeping the nation has inspired some not-so-stellar moments.
It involves doing a funny dance, usually in a street, synced to the Drake song.
The problem is that people have started jumping out of cars, often times while they are still moving to do it.
One of the most stellar moments of this challenge to date, however, involves one of the youngest members of the Stephen Curry family.
The cuteness is undeniable.
Ayesha Curry posted this video to her Instagram in honor of Riley’s birthday.
Riley is switching up the lyrics a bit, lip syncing, “Mommy, do you love me. Are you riding?”
It has over 3 million views.
- RIDESHARE RAPIST: DISTURBING DETAILS REVEALED OF ALLEGED CRIMES
- NAKED MAN RIDES BICYCLE ON HWY 101 IN SAN JOSE
- WATCH: SAN FRANCISCO POLICE DEPARTMENT’S EPIC LIP SYNC VIDEO
- CUSTOMER WRITES ‘WE DON’T TIP TERRORIST’ ON RECEIPT
- TOURIST GOES TO JAIL FOR COLLECTING SEASHELLS IN FLORIDA