(CNN) – Bananas are good sources of potassium, fiber, and cocaine?!?
The shipments ended up at three grocery stores on Sunday.
The King County Sheriff’s Office values the cocaine at more than $1 million.
Workers at a store were just doing their jobs, stocking the fruit in the produce section.
That’s when they noticed something off – and notified police.
The cocaine had been shipped in normal boxes of bananas, although exactly where it came from is still a mystery.
Latest News Headlines:
- California scientist warns people to stay away from beaches during COVID-19 pandemic
- U.S. ‘wasted’ months before preparing for virus pandemic
- Santa Clara County issuing citations to those not following stay-at-home orders
- Mass isolation and quarantine ordered for COVID-19 patients in Contra Costa County
- States lack key data on virus cases among medical workers