SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) - One Japanese retailer is taking backpacks to an extreme level with the unveiling of one that's so huge it can fit maybe a futon, or a person.
Sold by the Backpacker's Closet by CWF, the nylon bags are advertised as 26.7 inches wide by 10.6 inches deep, and having a length of 39.3 inches.
Just take a look -- talk about oversized!
It's advertised as great for camping trips, or even as an alternative to an actual closet if you're running low on space at home.
One person mistakenly ordered one of these backpacks on Amazon and was surprised to see just how much could fit.
The backpack seems to be all the rage.
The backpack is retailing at around $240.
- NEW STREETLIGHTS IN TENDERLOIN AIMED AT INCREASING PUBLIC SAFETY
- VIDEO: CUSTOMER ASSAULTS MCDONALD'S EMPLOYEE, SHE FIGHTS BACK
- DAUGHTER CLAIMS MOTHER WAS ABUSED AT NAPA CARE FACILITY
- UBER DRIVER WITH PASSENGERS IN CAR DIES FROM MEDICAL ISSUE
- OAKLAND BOY IN CRITICAL CONDITION AFTER HIT-AND-RUN
Cooking grease theft now $75M a year...
Man sues parents for getting rid of...
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- SFPD says crime's down in the Tenderloin
- Bay Area lawyer allegedly used shoe camera to look up girl's skirt at Apple Store
- Sonoma Sheriff reunites amputee with prosthetic leg lost while skydiving
- Sen. Kamala Harris calls for Trump's impeachment