Now Costco is making headlines for its latest giant-sized offering: very, very large cheese.
To be more specific, it’s a 72-pound wheel of Parmigiano Reggiano.
Costco says the cheese wheel is imported straight from Italy.
The Kirkland Signature-brand cheese has been aged for a minimum of 24 months, according to the product description.
This hunk of cheese will set you back $899.99.
Latest News Headlines:
- SF’s Pete’s Tavern, Pedro’s Cantina announce closure
- ‘She was a good soul’: Woman remembered as police continue to investigate San Joaquin Delta boat crash
- Alameda pet fair marks America’s largest pet adoption event
- 16 de septiembre: Everything you need to know about ‘El Grito’
- Rain to make Monday morning commute slick