TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTWO/WAWV) — An Indiana man with a “Crime Pays” tattoo on his forehead has been arrested after yet another police pursuit.
According to the Terre Haute Police Department, Donald Murray was charged with resisting law enforcement, reckless driving, possession of methamphetamine, maintaining a common nuisance and auto theft after the short pursuit Monday morning.
Murray went viral in December after he—and his tattoo–was featured on an episode of LivePD. He eluded police but was later taken into custody and charged with criminal recklessness and resisting law enforcement.
- Stadium sponsor FedEx asks Washington Redskins to change their name
- Senators updated on fast-track COVID-19 vaccine program
- All migrants at 3 family detention centers tested for coronavirus, ICE says
- House coronavirus panel examines medical companies’ concerns over PPE shortages
- New health order will allow more activities in Santa Clara County if approved by state