MARYVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A Tennessee man was jailed on felony charges after appearing to dip his testicles into a container of salsa that a customer had ordered online.
The delivery driver allegedly recorded it and posted a video online, saying “This is what you get when you give an 89 cents tip for an almost 30-minute drive.”
News outlets report that the passenger, 31-year-old Howard Matthew Webb, was arrested last week and charged with adulteration of food.
Webb remains behind bars pending a March 12 hearing.
His arrest warrant says they picked up the food for delivery from a local Mexican restaurant. The company issued a refund for the tainted food.
- RAIN, HEAVY WINDS PUMMEL BAY AREA AS ATMOSPHERIC RIVER MOVES IN
- FRESH OUT OF JAIL, R KELLY GOES TO MCDONALD’S
- MAN’S BODY RECOVERED AT SF’S OCEAN BEACH
- AN ‘F’ IN THIS STATE COULD BE SET AT 39 PERCENT
- MOM, DAUGHTER ACCUSED OF MURDERING 5 RELATIVES