STREETSBORO, Ohio (WCMH) — Police in northeast Ohio are looking for a man accused of shoplifting and putting deodorant back on the shelf after using it.
According to the Streetsboro Police Department, it happened at a Giant Eagle grocery store.
Police said the man took a deodorant off the shelf, used it, and put it back on the shelf to be sold. The used deodorant was taken off the shelf before anyone could buy it.
He is also accused of shoplifting from the store.
“Using or tampering with a product is a #crime and #nasty. Help us stop him from doing it again,” police said.
Anyone recognizing the man is asked to call 330-626-4976.
Latest News Headlines:
- Trump impeachment rally held in San Francisco
- Christopher Columbus statue vandalized in San Francisco
- 10-year-old Napa boy inspired California’s new ‘lunch shaming’ ban
- Family seeks answers after police kill Texas woman at her home
- Family, friends remember East Bay Pastor killed in Colusa County car crash