ZEPHYRHILLS, Fla. (WFLA) – A Pasco County man is facing a domestic battery charge after his girlfriend accused him of throwing a cookie piece at her over the weekend.
Deputies were called to the couple’s home on Midland Street in Zephyrhills around noon on Sunday.
When they got to the scene, the victim told deputies 41-year-old Wade Smith threw a hard piece of cookie and hit her in the forehead.
In an arrest report, deputies noted that the victim had a red mark on the top of her forehead in her hairline.
Deputies say Smith admitted to throwing the cookie at the woman without her consent.
- WHAT PARENTS, STUDENTS CAN EXPECT DURING OAKLAND TEACHER STRIKE
- MEGA-STORM COULD DAMAGE STATE 3X AS MUCH AS MAJOR QUAKE
- ‘BABY SAVINGS DAY’: WALMART OFFERS HUGE DISCOUNTS TO PARENT
- WOMAN DECAPITATED WROTE NOTE: HUSBAND WOULDN’T PAY RANSOM
- MOM GETS LIFE FOR DEATH OF BABY FOUND IN MAGGOT-INFESTED DIAPER