PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. (AP) – Police in Florida say a 23-year-old man went through a McDonald’s drive-thru and tried to pay for his order with a bag of marijuana.
News outlets report Port St. Lucie police say the fast food worker denied the trade and Anthony Andrew Gallagher drove off, only to return again a short time later.
Police arrested him Sunday on charges of marijuana possession and driving under the influence.
Police were alerted to Gallagher’s offer early Sunday morning and got a description of him from the worker.
They say a suspect matching his description went through the drive-thru a little while later and police approached him.
It’s unclear if Gallagher attempted to pay for his order with drugs the second time. It’s also unclear if he has a lawyer.
- BAY AREA JANITOR ACCUSED OF LEWD ACTS WITH CHILDREN
- STUDENT FROM SHASTA COUNTY STABBED TO DEATH OVERSEAS
- TV STATION MOURNS LOSS OF METEOROLOGIST
- MAN SENTENCES FOR SNEAKING INTO HOME, RAPING 6-YEAR-OLD
- WATCH: TEEN QUITS WALMART WITH F-BOMB LADEN RANT OVER SPEAKER