Well this is something you don’t hear every day!
If you’re traveling on I-880 N and Industrial Parkway in Hayward, you may notice a lot of shiny cans apparently obstructing the road.
“Millions of aluminum cans [are] in the roadway for about 2 miles,” officials said.
No other information was immediately available.
We have a crew en route and will update this story as we learn more.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WOMAN SENTENCED TO 17 YEARS FOR RAPE OF 5-MONTH-OLD GIRL
- BILL GIVING CALIFORNIA WORKERS FULL PAY FOR FAMILY LEAVE ADVANCES
- MISSING MAUI HIKER FOUND ALIVE AFTER 16 DAYS IN FOREST
- SMALL TREMORS ALONG WEST COAST COULD LEAD TO ‘BIG ONE’
- VICTIM KILLED IN HAWAII SHARK ATTACK WAS FROM GRANITE BAY