Sydney, Australia (CNN) – Drugs found in… Sriracha bottles.
Australian police found $200 million in meth hidden inside hundreds of bottles of hot sauce.
They were sent in boxes from the United States to Sydney.
Four people have since been arrested.
It’s not the first time smugglers have tried to sneak drugs in surprising objects.
In the past, police have seized drugs hidden in snow globes and in stereo speakers.
Latest News Headlines:
- Texas hospital overwhelmed with patients as US reports more than 50,000 COVID cases in a single day
- Vanilla Ice cancels Friday concert on Lake Travis amid coronavirus pandemic
- Fauci: New mutation may allow COVID-19 to more easily replicate
- Broadcaster Hugh Downs dies at 99
- Coronavirus hospitalizations in California up 56%, Newsom says