AUGUSTA, Ga. (AP) – A Georgia man is accused of breaking into an Augusta home, rummaging around and then jumping naked into bed with two residents.
News outlets report 29-year-old Christopher Lindner has been arrested on charges including criminal trespassing.
A Columbia County Sheriff’s Office’s report says he broke in last week and jumped into bed with the couple, who was watching television.
It says they fled the home with Lindner in pursuit. It says responding deputies found Lindner lying in a roadway and he fled.
Authorities approached again, and an aggressive Lindner was pepper-sprayed to no effect.
Lindner then tried to enter a law enforcement vehicle, was hit was a metal baton and arrested.
The report says Lindner admitted to being on methamphetamines. It’s unclear if he has a lawyer.
- SMOKE FROM CAMP FIRE POURS INTO BAY AREA
- CAMP FIRE IN BUTTE COUNTY EXPLODES IN SIZE
- INTERACTIVE MAP: WHERE IS THE CAMP FIRE BURNING
- NAPA NATIVE, NICE OF ‘SISTER, SISTER’ ACTRESS DIES IN SHOOTING
- WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT THE GUNMAN IN THOUSAND OAKS MASSACRE