POWELL, Ohio (AP) — Authorities are investigating accusations that students at an Ohio middle school put bodily fluids into food that was then served to teachers.
A Delaware County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman says that office is investigating reports of students putting urine and semen into crepes eaten by teachers at Hyatts Middle School in Powell. Sheriff’s spokeswoman Tracy Whited says school officials notified authorities of the allegations Thursday.
Whited says any students found to have put fluids in the food could face felony assault charges.
Authorities haven’t said how many students may have been involved or how many teachers ate the food.
An Olentangy Local School District statement says anyone violating school policies will be held accountable.
District spokeswoman Kristyn Wilson says the food was prepared as part of a family consumer science class.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- 3 OAKLAND GANGS FORM ‘SUPER CELL’; 16 ARREST IN RAID
- MISSING PREGNANT TEEN KILLED, BABY CUT FROM WOMB
- 2ND GRADER THREATENS CHILD WITH GUN AT VALLEJO SCHOOL
- CALIFORNIA’S HIGH SPEED RAIL IN JEOPARDY
- OFFICIALS WARN OF ‘ZOMBIE RACCOONS’ AFTER REPORTED SIGHTINGS