DELAWARE COUNTY, Ohio (WBNS/CNN) – Seven middle school students will face charges for allegedly putting bodily fluids in food that was served to teachers.
The incident happened in May during a cooking contest.
Prosecutors say the suspects are all 14-year-old boys.
They’re accused of putting semen on crepes and urine in barbecue sauce they prepared for class.
The teachers ate the food without knowing what happened.
Assault charges were filed on Tuesday.
An attorney representing four of the students said the incident was a prank.
The 8th graders will face a judge in the coming weeks.
Latest News Headlines:
- Representatives Jared Huffman, Barbara Lee say President Trump is racist, puts fuel on fire
- Majority of those arrested in Alameda County from out of region, sheriff says
- U.S. farmers just can’t catch a break in 2020
- Lawmakers divided on president’s comments on protesters
- Teen caught smuggling 7 kilos of cocaine at El Paso border crossing