WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. (CNN) – Tupac Shakur is scheduled to be arraigned today – seriously.
However, the Tupac in question is not the late rapper, but rather a 40-year-old Tennessee man.
Shakur was arrested after authorities say he pulled a knife on police.
He also was in possession of meth.
Shakur is facing numerous charges, including aggravated assault and simple meth possession.
By odd coincidence, Shakur not only shares the same first and last name as the rapper, he also has the same middle initial.
That Tupac Shakur was killed in Sept. 1996 at the age of 25.
Latest News Headlines:
- Recall Newsom: Analyzing campaign strategies
- Times Square shooting: As NYC reopens, leaders, locals and tourists react
- Gavin Newsom should consider recall ‘a wake-up call’: Christine Pelosi
- “I kissed the bear”: GOP recall candidate John Cox on bringing bear to campaign
- Oakland Police Officers Association responds to proposed budget