WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. (CNN) – Tupac Shakur is scheduled to be arraigned today – seriously.
However, the Tupac in question is not the late rapper, but rather a 40-year-old Tennessee man.
Shakur was arrested after authorities say he pulled a knife on police.
He also was in possession of meth.
Shakur is facing numerous charges, including aggravated assault and simple meth possession.
By odd coincidence, Shakur not only shares the same first and last name as the rapper, he also has the same middle initial.
That Tupac Shakur was killed in Sept. 1996 at the age of 25.
Latest News Headlines:
- Alcohol ads encouraging youth to drink, study says
- East Bay priest placed on leave over groping claim
- Gun battle in Vallejo caught on camera; search on for gunman
- VIDEO: As sideshows sweep San Francisco, police say no arrests made due to size of crowds
- AT&T, Verizon, IBM pull out of San Francisco’s annual RSA Conference amid coronavirus fears