WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. (CNN) – Tupac Shakur is scheduled to be arraigned today – seriously.
However, the Tupac in question is not the late rapper, but rather a 40-year-old Tennessee man.
Shakur was arrested after authorities say he pulled a knife on police.
He also was in possession of meth.
Shakur is facing numerous charges, including aggravated assault and simple meth possession.
By odd coincidence, Shakur not only shares the same first and last name as the rapper, he also has the same middle initial.
That Tupac Shakur was killed in Sept. 1996 at the age of 25.
Latest News Headlines:
- Live Blog: 100 arrested in Oakland overnight amid curfew
- Violence continues as Trump threatens military force against protesters nationwide
- Santa Rosa restaurant hit with rocks over weekend
- Over 70 cars stolen from San Leandro dealership as looting, destruction hit city
- Police respond to Bay Area shopping malls following reports of looting