AUSTIN (KXAN) — If you happen to be in downtown Austin Monday afternoon, there’s a chance you saw an uncommon sight, tacos falling out of the sky!
Torchy’s Tacos, with help from floating food company Jafflechutes, dropped the food with little parachutes down into onlookers’ hands and mouths.
The surprise taco showers were part of their promotion during the South By Southwest festival.
Torchy’s dropped hundreds of its Trailer Park tacos and Green Chile Pork tacos.
There are no plans for more taco drops, but you never know for sure.
- TWO SHOT IN SANTA ROSA MALL PARKING LOT
- EX-OAKLAND A’S STAR ACCUSES A-ROD OF CHEATING ON J.LO
- VACAVILLE POLICE IDENTIFY ‘JANE DOE’ IN 1991 COLD CASE
- MOM ARRESTED AFTER PULLING UP TO HOSPITAL WITH DEAD DAUGHTER
- SCIENTISTS ENCOUNTER POSSIBLE NEW SPECIES OF KILLER WHALE