UDMURTIA, Russia (KRON) - Authorities are investigating the death of a Russian woman who was allegedly eaten by her pigs when she fell into the pig pen after suffering from an epileptic seizure.
According to the BBC, the 56-year-old woman was feeding the animals when she fainted and fell into the pig pen.
She reportedly died of blood loss.
The BBC reports the woman's husband went to bed early because he was not feeling well.
When he woke up, he noticed his wife missing and discovered her body in the pig pen.
An investigation into the incident is underway.
- FALLING CONCRETE SHUTS DOWN RICHMOND-SAN RAFAEL BRIDGE
- GAS LINE EXPLOSION SPARKS MASSIVE FIRE IN SAN FRANCISCO
- FDA: DEADLY CANCEL LINKED TO BREAST IMPLANTS
- VIDEO: MAN STOPS ON BUSY HWY, SHOOTS SCHOOL BUS DRIVER IN HEAD
- MAN THREW METH-FUELED 'DEATH PARTY' FOR HIS WIFE BEFORE SHE DIED
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Surprise hailstorm batters the Bay Area
- California may sue Trump over emergency wall declaration
- Travel to Tahoe 'highly discouraged'; I-80 remains closed as snow continues to hit Sierra Nevada
- Kaepernick, Eric Reid settle collusion lawsuits with NFL